Sunday, 18 September 2016

A quick introductory 'Hello'.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this, it's a bit like having a diary but one that you let everyone read, a bit narcissistic. A diary with a theme. Why write about job hunting? (I'm probably asking the question for my own benefit) I'm not sure to be honest, it's definitively appealing to the procrastinator inside me. For some reason it seems like a good thing to do, to help in looking for a job, to keep focused, remember what I have done about it......or maybe haven't. Who knows, if this screed gets 'out there' then someone may even have some positive and helpful suggestions for me.

There's a lot to learn here with blogs, please bear with me when the published items look a bit amateurish, hopefully there may be a chance to go back and edit these entries at a later date when I get a bit more polished at this.

Anyway, a quick introductory 'Hello'! Hello, my name's Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment